AFC Richmond Knit Scarf
Made in the USA; traditional jacquard knit scarf with a tighter knit
95% Acrylic, 5% Lycra
65" x 7.5" (including fringe)
100% of profits will go to football charities in the greater London area
- an icon of the gaffer, next to his new, more politically correct moniker, The Curious One; inspired by the (now) legendary darts match against former majority and (sort of) current minority owner, Rupert Mannion at The Crown & Anchor
- his final words to the squad after their relegation, Onward. Forward.
- red chevrons echo the coaching staff’s tracksuit jackets from the training pitch as well as emphasize the inevitable return to the Premier League for our Greyhounds
- navy blue, a deep red, and a splash gold feature throughout the scarf
- a portcullis, borrowed from the official coat of arms of the Borough of Richmond upon Thames
Please note, all sales are final.